DreamVision Helios True 4K Laser Home Cinema Projector
Raising the standards of picture quality
The newly developed three-chip system is based on a trio of DCI-4K panels at a native resolution of 4096×2160 pixels with an incredible contrast ratio. The HELIOS is also certified as THX 4K display. This certification is to identify displays that possess the means to faithfully reproduce video as it was intended to appear by the director, not only 2K resolution but also 4K. Qualifying displays must clear over 400 strict tests of image quality, such as color accuracy, video post-processing and brightness. Satisfying all of these criteria earns the distinction of being truly top class and of the highest quality products.
3000 ANSI Lumens and infinite contrast ratio projector
This extremely bright light output of 3,000 lumens is obtained by stacking 3 powerful laser modules, coupled with a high-end optical lens F/2.4. By finely controlling the light power with the Smart Laser Power Level Management (SLPLM), the Force 4K is capable of producing highly contrasted images and yet extremely bright.
The laser light source is organised in three banks of 8 LEDs each.
HDR content autodetect
Not only the Helios supports the latest UHD recommendations such as Perceptual Quantisation gamma curves, but it also supports the future standards such as the Hybrid Log gamma for the future BBC and NHK broadcasts TV programs.
20,000 hours of peace of mind
Our original design makes an innovative use of inorganic, non-spinning laser LEDs organized on 3 banks, making the light source naturally redundant and more durable. Additionally, the system lifetime is at least 20,000 hours, making logistic and operational costs involved ridiculously low. The lamp failure stress is relegated to a bad souvenir.
Bright and sharp enough for extra-large screens
The DreamVision Laser light source is 10 times more efficient and more powerful than classic LED lights, the HELIOS produces a stunning image, powerful enough to fill screens up to 5 metres wide at THX highest standards and still having some room to go even larger.
Going with very large screens would be meaningless if the picture were to be dull and at. This is why we use 4K panels with a native resolution of 4096 x 2160 pixels. The use of laser light is also benefitting the picture quality. The picture is even sharper, the colours are purer.
DCI-P3 Colour Gamut
The Helios comes with an expert calibration menu available to the most demanding users. The colors panel has been drastically extended to DCI-P3 color gamut and BT.2020, making the picture to feel more vibrant and colorful. It has never been so easy to obtain a perfect picture.
Low Latency Mode
Dedicated to sharp pictures and precision, the Helios comes with a special Low Latency mode to drastically improves the thrill when playing video games, viewing virtual reality show or experiencing simulations.
Improved installation precision and versatility
Thanks to the high precision motorisation of the lens the precision has been increased by 4 times and the optical shift range has been greatly increased. Vertically up to 100% up or down, and horizontally 43% left or right. Additionally, the electronic 2x zoom of the high quality lens enables a vast choice of projection distance.
Larger colour space and future proof
The HELIOS comes with colour space presets precisely calibrated to most current standards such as BT.709 or DCI-P3. Also it is capable of covering more than 80% of BT.2020 color gamut. Not only the HELIOS supports the latest UHD recommendations such as Dolby-Vision, Perceptual Quantization gamma curves, but it also supports the future standards such as the Hybrid Log gamma for the future BBC and NHK broadcasts TV programs.
The Helios Series are available in satin black or white finish.
The Life Collection” has been created for the most audacious interior decorators. Whatever your living-room dominant tint, choose the best color for your projector, based on RAL classification.
- Native Resolution – True 4K native resolution panels 4096×2160 pixels. D-Cinema.
- Aspect Ratios – 19:10 (Native), 16:9 (Full-HD), 2.39:1 (Cinemascope crop).
- Panel Technology – Three-chip 0.69 LCoS panels.
- Illumination: Brightness – 3,000 ansi Lumens.
- Illumination: Type – Laser Light Source Modules.
- Illumination: Estimated Life – 20,000 hours.
- Contrast Ratio – Infinite:1 (with SLPLM).
- Noise Level – 25dB (in low LD power mode).
- Video Inputs – 2x HDMI 2.0a HDCP2.2.
- Output – 1x mini, DIN 3 pins, VESA 3D syncro signal & 1x 12V Trigger.
- Control – 1x RS-232 in, 1x RJ-45 web interface (10/100 Mbps) & 1x IR Remote control.
- Video Processing – 4K MPC enhancement, HDR with PQ gamma (HDR10), HDR with HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma, BBC & NHK), Smart Laser Power Level Management (SLPLM) & Low Latency mode (< 3 frames).
- Colours – BT.709, BT.2020 and Xenon colour spaces.
- Lenses: Optical Shift – Motorised (±100% vertically ±42% horizontally).
- Lenses: Zoom – Motorised 2x Zoom 1.37:1 – 2.77:1.
- Lenses: Focus – Motorised.
- Power – 100-240 VAC @ 50/60 Hz (6A Max).
- Consumption – 750W maximum.
- Dimensions – 280mm x 590mm x 780mm (HWD).
- Weight – 45 kg (99 lbs).
- Colours – standard are Satin White and Satin Black.
Recommended Retail Price:
DreamVision Helios True 4K UHD Home Cinema Projector – AUD$67,500.00.
E. & O. E.
Satin White finish.
Satin Black finish.