82 inches :183 x 103 cm (72.0 x 40.6 inches)
91 inches :203 x 114 cm (79.9 x 44.9 inches)
96 inches :213 x 120 cm (83.6 x 47.2 inches)
101 inches :225 x 126 cm (88.6 x 49.6 inches)
113 inches :250 x 140 cm (98.4 x 55.1 inches)
123 inches :270 x 152 cm (106.3 x 59.8 inches)
136 inches :300 x 169 cm (118.1 x 66.5 inches)
151 inches :334 x 188 cm (131.5 x 74.0 inches)
158 inches :350 x 197 cm (137.8 x 77.6 inches)
181 inches :400 x 225 cm (157.5 x 88.6 inches)
Simple and Easy to set-up
The Day-Dream Frame is a self tensioned screen mounted into a high quality aluminium frame of only 6.5 cm large. The Day-Dream Frames can be ordered in various sizes up to 181″ diagonal (4 meters wide).
Thanks to the large choice of surface fabrics and the optional velvet coating, these 16:9 screens can accomodate any light environnements from dark rooms to bright living rooms.
5 Surfaces Materials
The choice of the surface material can in some case drastically improves the projection performances.
- Classique (frame) : a solid screen surface, silver backed ideal for most projections. Its excellent elasticity make it easy to install and is incredibly reliable against tension loose. Gain 1.4.
- Micro Perforation : acoustically transparent due to micro perforation process, this fabric should be used in installation where the acoustic elements are behind the screen. Gain 1.2.
- Grey High Contrast : Innovative black backed material for application where a dedicated dark room is used. The grey surface grants reliable performances and excellent contrast to dark colours. Gain 0.8.
- High Light : exclusive solid silver surface. This fabric, made on demand, is white backed and grants an excellent colour reliability, even in very bright rooms. Gain 3.0.
- Passive 5D: This fabric maintains the light’s circular polarisation for passive 3D. Due to the special coat and low gain, this fabric is also excellent for 2D projection. Gain 1.4.
High Light surface for bright rooms
The High Light surface has been specially developped for bright environments like living rooms. Its special surface significantly reduces the impact of the ambiant lights and boost the picture coming directly from the projector.
Passive 5D fabric
Low gain, high contrast and hot spot reduction, the Passive 5D fabric is perfect for both standard 2D projection and passive 3D projection.
Micro Perforation process
The micro perforation process used optimizes the sound transparancy with very low impact on the screen gain and picture quality. The size of the holes have been improved to be used with high definition projectors without moire artifacts.
Recommended Retail Prices – AUD$POA.
E. & O. E.