Native 4K resolution and beyond
The Eos Series Series are true 4K performers, that means that they come equipped with a true 4096 x 2160 pixels three-chips light engine. The Eos Signature is compatible with HDR sources and extended BT.2020 colours thanks to dedicated colour filters. Its picture are incredibly bright and sharp and thanks to the 1,000,000:1 dynamic contrast.
1,000,000:1 CR and 2200 ANSI Lumens
Thanks to the new illumination system and optimised light engine, the Eos Signature culminates on its category with an absolutely stunning 1,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio and 2200 ANSI lumens.
100mm Full Glass lens with LD elements
Thanks to their exclusive 100mm optical lens and a more precise motorization, the Eos Signature has an incredible motorized ±100% vert. and ±43% horiz. optical shift and can be installed in most configurations a snap effortlessly.
The Eos Signature also comes also with a world premiere 8192 x 4320 image display resolution, no wonder that it is claiming the title of the most precise projector on the home theatre market ever manufactured.
Low Latency Mode
Dedicated to sharp pictures and 4K precision, the Eos projector comes with an high quality Low Latency mode that increases the thrill when playing video games, viewing virtual reality show or experiencing simulations.
8K-Interpolation display resolution
The Eos Signature uses an exclusive temporal 8K-Interpolation that uses the 2nd generation 4k chips to display perfectly all video pictures in 8K resolution 8192 x 4320 pixels. The Eos Signature can display pictures with more perceived details and also greater picture depth than any 4K projectors.
The Eos Signature is certified as a THX 4K display. This certification is to identify displays that possess the means to faithfully reproduce video as it was intended to appear by the director, not only 2K resolution but also 4K.
HDR with auto-tone mapping
The Eos Series come with HDMI 2.0b connections, HDCP 2.2 and HDR full compatibility. When a HDR content is detected, the Eos projector reads the HDR parameters and automatically apply the best parameters to optimise the picture to be more natural and precise, Additionally the Eos support Hybrid Log gamma used by BBC, NHK broadcast programs in HDR and also HDR streaming services.
96% larger screen
Thanks to its brighter light output and its premium quality lens zoom, only the Eos Signature can be used on much larger screens up to 280″ diagonal. This is a 96% larger surface area than a 200″ diagonal screen.
5 Presets, THX, 6 Users and 4 Expert modes
The Eos Signature projector comes with a calibration menu available to the most demanding users. Each calibration set can be stored into one of 6 User profiles or one of the 5 preset profiles or the THX preset. There are also 4 Expert modes dedicated for calibrators to easily accommodate different light room ambiances.
DCI-P3 Color Gamut
The Eos 2 and Eos Signature come with an expert calibration menu available to the most demanding users. The colors panel is also drastically extended to exceed DCI-P3 color gamut, making the picture to feel more vibrant and colorful with HDR sources. Thanks to the factory-calibrated colour presets, it has never been so easy to obtain a perfect picture.
Default matte finish
The Eos Series are available in a special matte black or white finishes.
The Life “Collection” has been created for the most audacious interior decorators. Whatever your living-room dominant tint, choose the best color for your projector, based on RAL classification.
- Native Resolution–3840×2160 (4K Resolution).
- Display Resolution –8192 x 4320 (8K Resolution).
- Signal Compatibility – HDR content auto detect, 4K streaming services and UHD Blu-ray disks Up to 4K60P.
- Panel technology – 3-chip LCOS 0.69 inch panel.
- Optic –High-Quality, 8K-optimized, 100 mm diameter Lens with Low Dispersion elements (2x Zoom).
- Optic motorisations – Motorised Zoom, Focus & Shift.
- Throw ratio – 1.4:1 – 2.8:1.
- Screen Offset – +/- 100% vertically +/- 43% horizontally.
- Screen size – 60” – 280” diagonal (16:9).
- Lamp consumption – 265 Watt NSH Bulb – up to 4,500 hours (with lamp used in low mode).
- Brightness – 2,200 ansi Lumens.
- Native contrast ratio – 100,000:1.
- Dynamic contrast ratio – 1,000,000:1.
- CMS Functions – Yes (6-Axis).
- Colour Modes – REC.709, DCI-P3 and BT.2020.
- Expert calibration – Yes.
- Picture Modes – 4 Presets + Film + THX + 6 Users + 4 Expert only.
- Colour space profiles – 10 presets + 6 custom.
- Noise Level – Less than 20 dB (in low mode).
- Inputs – 2x HDMI 2.0b inputs (with HDCP 2.2 and 18 Gbps transmission band).
- Home Automation Control – RS-232 (Dsub 9) / LAN RJ45 /12V Trigger (out).
- Home Cinema Video Processing – HDR Picture modes with Perceptual Quantisation (PQ) EOTF and Hybrid Log gamma HDR colorimetry and MaxCLL / MaxFALL meta-data auto-detect High quality Low Latency processing optimised for real time simulations and gaming Advanced blur reduction and enhanced 400Hz Crystal Motion®.
- 3D Compatibility –Frame Packing, Side-by-Side, Top & Bottom.
- Pixel Alignment – 1/16 pixel adjustment in 81 individual zones.
- Digital Keystone – YES (Vertical only).
- Weight – 26 kg.
- Dimensions – 260mm x 500mm x 520mm (HWD)
- Power and consumption – AC 110~240V 50/60Hz 400 W / 0.3W in Standby Eco-Mode.
- Box Dimensions – 660x650x440mm – 30.0kg.
- Optional 3D Kitss – 3D Active glasses with RF dongle 3D Passive glasses with B.E.S.T. 3D Passive polariser Very B.E.S.T. “horizontal” 3D Passive (Brighter with less ghosting)
- Other Options – Fixed Cinemascope Lens kit, Ceiling Mount kit, Motorised Lift, special colours and finishes.
- Standard colours – special matte black or white finish.
- Life collection – Colours to suit your decor based on RAL classification – Add AUD$POA.
Recommended Retail Price: Eos Signature Retina Projector – AUD$POA.
E. & O. E.