News: January 2016
DreamVision® has launched the Siglos+ Series, an exciting new projector line up, comprising three high performance models: Siglos+ 1, Siglos+ 2 and the Siglos+ 3.
The significant improvements to the previous Siglos Series are:
- 2x 18Gbps Ultra HD HDMI 2.0 inputs and HDCP 2.2 copy protection.
- complete compatibility with all forthcoming Ultra-HD [4K] consumer video content, including 4K60 4:4:4 sources and copy-protected sources such as Ultra-HD & 4K Blu-ray players, 4K streamers, and other 4K sources.
- SMPTE 2084/2086 High Dynamic Range (HDR) capability.
- DCI-P3 wide colour gamut (on models 2 and 3).
- Higher brightness (up to +40%).
- Better performance in 3D, in particular in Passive 3D (optional B.E.S.T. passive 3D kit required).
Individually or altogether, these new features equate to a real leap in performance compared to previous projector generations.
DreamVision Siglos+ 3 4K UHD Projector in the Rosso Special F. special colour.
E. & O. E.